Curriculum Developer - Sonography Program - Prince George, BC
CURRICULUM DEVELOPER - SONOGRAPHY PROGRAM
SESSIONAL FACULTY APPOINTMENT
PRINCE GEORGE CAMPUS
REFERENCE NUMBER: 17-045FP
The College requires two experienced writers to develop curriculum for the Sonography Program in the School of Health Sciences. The successful applicants will work collaboratively with provincial partners to prepare for the delivery of theory and lab courses.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer with at least 5 years recent experience. Preference will be given to candidate with advanced degree in related field
- Minimum of 2 years instructional or curriculum development experience
- Credentialed membership with Sonography Canada (formerly CARDUP and CSDMS) or be eligible for credentialed membership
- Must be available to travel
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Computer literacy with a desire to incorporate electronic learning platforms into overall program curriculum and courses as required for this program
Hiring criteria shall include professional qualifications, professional experience, teaching experience, college contributions, community awareness and personal attributes so far as they are applicable to the job classification in question.
|SALARY:||Commensurate with qualifications and relevant experience|
|TERM:||June 19, 2017 to June 30, 2018|
|SCREENING DATE:||This position will be posted until filled. Screening of applicants will begin immediately|
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: For further detail on this position or to apply, visit this opportunity at (http://cnc.peopleadmin.ca/postings/1223) . You will receive a reply email to acknowledge receipt of your application.
For information on other employment opportunities with the College, please check our website at: https://cnc.peopleadmin.ca/
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. CNC embraces the principles of employment equity.
Active from 6/16/2017 to 10/16/2017