Echo Sonographers - Ottawa ON
2 Gurdwara Rd., Ottawa, ON, K2E 1A2
Capital Cardiology is a newly established state of the art cardiovascular center serving Ottawa. Capital Cardiology founder, Dr. M Nassoh Hafez, is a cardiology specialist who have been practicing in Ottawa since 2012. He is the chief of Cardiology Department at the Montfort Hospital. We are committed to providing the very best in diagnostic results and individualized care to our patients while incorporating the very latest technologies and innovations. We offer a full array of on-site cardiac testing testing including echocardiography, stress test, holter and event loop monitoring, ECG, and ambulatory blood pressure monitoring.
What we are hiring for?
We are hiring Echo Sonographers to join our team! The selected candidates will perform a variety of adult patients echocardiography techniques in order to obtain optimal images to assist with the detection and diagnosis of conditions and diseases of the cardiovascular system. Tests will include echocardiogram and echocardiogram with contrast.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited program in Cardiac Diagnostic Medical Sonography / Adult Echocardiography
- Two-year experience in the cardiac sonography field is preferred but not a must.
- Ability to prioritize and accommodate urgent requests
- Understanding of how to enter relevant data into the diagnostic imaging information system
- Prepare accurate preliminary reports for physician interpretation
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively in a busy clinical environment.
- Excellent communication (oral, written, telephone) and interpersonal skills with a well-developed customer service focus; dealing effectively with patients, physicians, and the community
- Flexible work environment and opportunity for growth in the company
- Competitive wages with starting rates based on experience
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com
Active from 7/19/2017 to 11/19/2017