Part-Time/Locum Sonographer - Weyburn, SK
Growing Private Practice Looking for Part-Time/Locum Sonographer
Guardian Radiology Corporation is seeking a part-time/locum Diagnostic Medical Sonographer to join a fast-growing, thriving outpatient practice located in Weyburn, Saskatchewan. With varied days and flexible hours, this exceptional career opportunity can accommodate different work schedules and those working shiftwork.
Requirements for interested applicants:
- Graduate from a recognized Canadian Institution
- Active CRGS credentialed member of Sonography Canada (formerly CSDMS/CARDUP) required
- MSK, cardiac and vascular experience an asset
- All experience levels, including new graduates, are encouraged to apply
- Signing/relocation bonus available
- Excellent benefits
- Commission based compensation available
- All new equipment in a state-of-the-art facility
- Flexible work schedule with locum opportunities
Wage Range: $50-$60/hour, based on years of experience
Hours negotiable, part-time OR locum positions available.
If interested, please forward a copy of a current resume to Human Resources at email@example.com
We look forward to having you join our fun, vibrant team!
Active from 9/20/2017 to 1/20/2018