Diagnostic Medical/Cardiac Sonographer Opportunity - Saskatoon, SK
REGISTERED DIAGNOSTIC GENERAL/CARDIAC SONOGRAPHERS, dual credentials: Full-time, part-time and casual positions in Saskatoon, SK.
We are looking for registered diagnostic medical sonographers to join our private clinic in rapidly growing beautiful Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
- Very competitive wages
- Flexible hours
- GE and Philips ultrasound equipment and Viewpoint PACS system
- Continuing education opportunities
- Benefits package including eyewear
- Credentialed Sonography Canada membership (formerly CARDUP and CSDMS) and/or current ARDMS registration
- A graduate from a recognized Canadian institution
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Perform exams in Abd, Ob/Gyn, Small parts, MSK, Vascular and Echocardiography
Visit our website at: www.circlewestultrasound.com for more info!
Please email current CV and references to:
Active from 10/13/2017 to 2/13/2018