Employment Opportunity - Vancouver , BC
Greig Associates is a leading provider of imaging services for Vancouver’s Lower Mainland for more than 60 years. The professionals at Greig Associates have built a strong reputation with the general public, as well as the medical community, consistently providing high-quality diagnostic imaging services.
With three clinics in the Vancouver area Greig Associates uses state of the art equipment to perform digital radiography, screening and diagnostic mammography, bone densitometry and a full range of ultrasound examinations including select vascular exams.
Greig Associates strives to create an amazing place to work with a culture that supports its staff and provides superb care to patients.
We are currently seeking full-time, part-time, casual and evening/weekend sonographers to join our Team. We employ all levels – new grads welcome.
What sets us apart is our commitment to putting patient care first and treating each other with respect.
What we offer:
- Owners who are focused on creating a supportive, happy work environment
- An incredibly supportive and understanding team who work with you to make sure you’re getting the most from your employment
- A flexible work environment with shifts to suit your schedule. We understand that you have a life outside work
- Signing bonuses for full and part time positions
- Industry competitive benefits packages and salaries
- RRSP matching, mortgage and travel assistance packages
- Four weeks paid vacation for full and part time employees in the first year, increasing in the 5th year
- Generous continuing education support for staff training and professional development including;
- Mentorship of new employees
- Certified rounds held on site during your work day
- An annual education allowance
- Paid time off to attend conferences
If you are interested in working with us please send us an email with your resume to Leah Peskett, Head Sonographer at email@example.com
5732 VICTORIA DRIVE
219-650 WEST 41ST AVENUE
Active from 12/1/2017 to 4/1/2018