SONOGRAPHY CANADA REINSTATEMENT POLICY
1) Sonographers with Canadian Credentials CRGS®, CRCS®, CRVS® or CRS™
A Sonographer with Canadian credentials whose membership has been terminated must apply for reinstatement of active status adhering to the following conditions;
- Repayment of all yearly dues owing
- Payment of a late fee in the amount of $75.00
- Proof of compliance with CPD policy, otherwise knowledge based Sonography Canada exams in the discipline applied for, must be written
If the CPD requirements are not met and the reinstatement request occurs after a 5-year period of dues lapse, the applicant must complete a modified Canadian Clinical Skills Assessment (CCSA™) and knowledge-based exams in the discipline being applied for.
2) Sonographers without Canadian Credentials
A Sonographer without Canadian credentials whose membership has been terminated must reapply and be accepted as an “external candidate”, then successfully complete both knowledge based exams in the discipline being applied for and a modified Canadian Clinical Skills Assessment (CCSA™).