Medical Radiation Technologist / Sonographer - New Liskeard, ON
Temiskaming Hospital is a 59-bed, fully accredited community hospital located in Temiskaming Shores, Ontario. We currently have an employment opportunity for a temporary part time Medical Radiation Technologist/Sonographer to join our Diagnostic Imaging team.
- Certified Medical Radiation/Ultrasound Technologist
- CPR Certification
- Registration with ARDMS (RDMS) and/or Sonography Canada (CRGS)
- Certification in Echocardiography preferred
- Experience working with Meditech is an asset
- Oral proficiency in French and English at an advanced or superior level
*NOTE: A formal French proficiency test will be done to evaluate the proficiency level. All non-bilingual qualified candidates are encouraged to apply as such applications will be considered in the event a fully qualified bilingual applicant is not selected for the position.
To explore this employment opportunity in confidence, please respond with a detailed cover letter and resume.
421 Shepherdson Rd.
New Liskeard, ON P0J 1P0
Fax: (705) 647-5800
Temiskaming Hospital thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Active from 2017-08-17 to 2017-12-17