CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CPD) PROGRAM
TOTAL TRIENNIUM CREDIT REQUIREMENT = 40
- Sonography Based Credits:
Sonography Based credits per triennium = 30 minimum
Directed Sonography Based activities per triennium = 15 minimum
- Relevant to Practice Credits:
Relevant to Practice credits per triennium = 10 maximum
- Members are not obligated to complete Relevant to Practice or SeIf-Directed activities to achieve their 40 credits.
- Sonography Canada is encouraging members to obtain their credits gradually throughout their triennium to demonstrate on-going learning by recommending all members achieve a minimum 10 credits per year toward their total 40 credits.
- Trienniums end on December 31.
For more information regarding the Sonography Canada Professional Development (CPD) Program, please go to the following link to login to the online tracking system to view your current credit status and review the full CPD program details: Sonography Canada Member Login
Any questions and/or concerns regarding the program can be emailed to CPD@sonographycanada.ca.