As a member of Sonography Canada, you are supporting excellence in the profession by enabling us to establish, maintain and promote the highest levels of competence through our credentialing and examination program, our National Conference, and advocating on behalf of the profession nationally. In addition, you are entitled to a number of benefits that we encourage you to take maximum advantage of. These currently include:
- Special member rates for the National Conference
- Ulimited Access to the Sonography Canada video library
- The Canadian Journal of Medical Sonography, and the ability to earn CPD credits by answering a CJMS quiz
- Optional Professional Liability Insurance
- Opportunity to contribute to the profession by volunteering to serve on national committees, the Board of Directors, as exam item writers or reviewers, or as contributors to the Journal.
Fact Sheet: The value of membership
Comparative Chart - Sonography Canada vs. Provincial Regulatory College